Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2018.4
[Profiler] Mouse Scroll wheel is not working for Timeline view in the profiler window when Cursor is in the Scroll bar field
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1280335.zip" project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Open the Profiler window
3. Capture some Data
4. Select the CPU Usage
5. In the Timeline view, move the mouse to the right Scroll bar field
6. Scroll using the mouse scroll wheel
7. Observe the Timeline view
Expected result: Timeline view scrolls
Actual result: Timeline view does not scroll
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string