Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down
On clicking 'Scripting Thread' drop-down in Timeline-Module details panel
'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped. refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Target Selection > Editor > record Profiler data
4. Profiler > CPU Usage
5. Module details panel > Timeline > 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
6. Observe 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text
Expected Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text should be clearly visible in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
Actual Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.3.0b2
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.15 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader