Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
[Profiler] 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down
On clicking 'Scripting Thread' drop-down in Timeline-Module details panel
'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped. refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Target Selection > Editor > record Profiler data
4. Profiler > CPU Usage
5. Module details panel > Timeline > 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
6. Observe 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text
Expected Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text should be clearly visible in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
Actual Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.3.0b2
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.15 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called