Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Profiler] 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down
On clicking 'Scripting Thread' drop-down in Timeline-Module details panel
'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped. refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Target Selection > Editor > record Profiler data
4. Profiler > CPU Usage
5. Module details panel > Timeline > 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
6. Observe 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text
Expected Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text should be clearly visible in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
Actual Result: 'Thread Pool I/O Selector' text is clipped in 'Scripting Thread' drop-down.
2020.2.0b6, 2020.1.8f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.3.0b2
Working fine in:
Environment: Mac 10.15 and Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player