Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X
[Profiler][Android] GPU Usage is not being reported on Android
1. Open the attached user's project " OculusQuest_2021.1.7f1_Builtin.zip"
2. Enable Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler
3. Build for Quest 1/2 or Android devices
4. Open the Profiler and Enable GPU Usage Module in the top left of the Profiler window under Profiler Modules
Expected result: GPU Usage is reported in the Profiler
Actual result: Warning is shown in the GPU Usage area "GPU profiling is currently not supported on this device"
Reproduces on: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a8
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1
Reproducible with these devices:
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
VLNQA00288, Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7870, GPU: Mali-T830
N/A, Huawei - (NOH-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G78
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00316, Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9825, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00225, Qualcomm null (SDM845 for arm64), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
-Issue reproduces with both URP and Built-in RP
Apr 07, 2022 14:50
I see that this is fixed in 2022.1.X, does this mean that it will not ever be fixed for 2021.2 or the upcoming 2021 LTS?
Sep 09, 2021 16:54
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a9
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in 2021.3.2f1