Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Profiler's 'Call Stacks' button gets out of sync with PlayerConnection when the button is toggled after connecting to Player
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1377934.zip'
2. Open Build Settings and enable Development Build
3. Build and Run on any platform
4. Open Profiler (In the menu bar go to Window > Analysis > Profiler)
5. In the Profiler controls section of the Profiler window select the process that was built
6. In the Profiler controls section of the Profiler window enable 'Call Stacks'
7. Stop recording and start recording again (button is located in In the Profiler controls section of the Profiler window)
8. Make sure the Module details panel shows Timeline
9. Press on Frame charts of CPU Usage module
10. In the Module details panel press on GC.Alloc chart (red color) of Main Thread
Expected result: The Call Stack is shown in the popup window
Actual result: The Call Stack is not shown in the popup window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.20f1, 2021.1.0a10
- Reproducible when profiling Standalone / Android / iOS build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"