Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Order of modules fails to reset on using the 'Restore Defaults' option from the profiler
In profiler on using the 'Restore Defaults' option,
It fails to reset the Order of modules
Custom modules will be deleted but the result fails to update in the 'Profiler Modules' window
Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler Modules > enabling/disabling profiler modules.
4. Profiler Modules > Profiler Module Editor > Add custom module
5. Profiler Modules > 'Restore Defaults'
Actual Result: Order of modules fails to reset on using the 'Restore Defaults' option from the profiler
On using the 'Restore Defaults' option,
-the Order of modules should be reset and
-deleted custom modules status should update in the 'Profiler Modules' window
Note: Profile Module Editor is introduced in 2020.2.0a15
Occurring on: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.3.0f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.2.0a15
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine