Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Order of modules fails to reset on using the 'Restore Defaults' option from the profiler
In profiler on using the 'Restore Defaults' option,
It fails to reset the Order of modules
Custom modules will be deleted but the result fails to update in the 'Profiler Modules' window
Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler Modules > enabling/disabling profiler modules.
4. Profiler Modules > Profiler Module Editor > Add custom module
5. Profiler Modules > 'Restore Defaults'
Actual Result: Order of modules fails to reset on using the 'Restore Defaults' option from the profiler
On using the 'Restore Defaults' option,
-the Order of modules should be reset and
-deleted custom modules status should update in the 'Profiler Modules' window
Note: Profile Module Editor is introduced in 2020.2.0a15
Occurring on: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.3.0f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.2.0a15
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send