Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection exception is thrown on selecting Main thread window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play Mode.
4. Select Hierarchy View, click on the Thread-selection drop-down (labeled "Main thread" by default)
Drop-down does not open.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown in the console.
Thread-selection drop-down opens up; another thread can be selected.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
NOTE: Please find attached stack trace file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released