Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection exception is thrown on selecting Main thread window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play Mode.
4. Select Hierarchy View, click on the Thread-selection drop-down (labeled "Main thread" by default)
Drop-down does not open.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown in the console.
Thread-selection drop-down opens up; another thread can be selected.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
NOTE: Please find attached stack trace file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression