Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
Thread-selection drop-down does not open in Hierarchy mode, limiting it to showind the Main Thread only.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection exception is thrown on selecting Main thread window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Play Mode.
4. Select Hierarchy View, click on the Thread-selection drop-down (labeled "Main thread" by default)
Drop-down does not open.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown in the console.
Thread-selection drop-down opens up; another thread can be selected.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
NOTE: Please find attached stack trace file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes