Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Profiler keeps recording data when Target Selection is set to 'Editor' and the Profiler window is closed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Disable the Profiler recording
4. Set the Profiler Target Selection to 'Editor'
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Enable the Profiler recording
7. Close the Profiler window
8. Exit Play Mode
9. After some time reopen the Profiler window
Expected result: data recording stopped when the Play Mode was exited
Actual result: data recording continued even after exiting Play Mode with the Profiler window being closed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
1. While not in Play Mode, the recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window when the Target Selection is set to 'Editor'
2. The recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window and exiting Play Mode when the Target Selection is set to 'Playmode'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2