Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Profiler keeps recording data when Target Selection is set to 'Editor' and the Profiler window is closed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Disable the Profiler recording
4. Set the Profiler Target Selection to 'Editor'
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Enable the Profiler recording
7. Close the Profiler window
8. Exit Play Mode
9. After some time reopen the Profiler window
Expected result: data recording stopped when the Play Mode was exited
Actual result: data recording continued even after exiting Play Mode with the Profiler window being closed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
1. While not in Play Mode, the recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window when the Target Selection is set to 'Editor'
2. The recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window and exiting Play Mode when the Target Selection is set to 'Playmode'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player