Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
Profiler keeps recording data when Target Selection is set to 'Editor' and the Profiler window is closed
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler window (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Disable the Profiler recording
4. Set the Profiler Target Selection to 'Editor'
5. Enter the Play Mode
6. Enable the Profiler recording
7. Close the Profiler window
8. Exit Play Mode
9. After some time reopen the Profiler window
Expected result: data recording stopped when the Play Mode was exited
Actual result: data recording continued even after exiting Play Mode with the Profiler window being closed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
1. While not in Play Mode, the recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window when the Target Selection is set to 'Editor'
2. The recording is stopped after closing the Profiler window and exiting Play Mode when the Target Selection is set to 'Playmode'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build