Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.2.3-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[Profiler] "Exception: GetManagedObjectSize" when inspecting string values in memory profiler
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached snapshot in the Memory Profiler
2. in the treeview, select the System.String group
3. In the table below, click on a String Value around in the table, click on the value
Expected: No error log in the Console
Actual: Exception Log appears: "Exception: GetManagedObjectSize was called on a instance of ObjectData which does not contain an managed object."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window