Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[OOPP] Dragging Standalone Profiler Window across Monitors with different Scaling settings changes its Menu Bar for a moment
Dragging the Standalone Profiler Window across Monitors with different Scaling settings changes the Profiler's Menu Bar to the Editor's Menu Bar for a split second.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Profiler(Standalone Process)
3. Change the display monitor's scaling such that both have different scales say 100% and 125%
4. Drag the Profiler from one display monitor to another
Menu Bar flickers and changes to Editor's Menu Bar for a moment
Window moves and adjusts to the change in scale gracefully
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible