Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[OOPP] Dragging Standalone Profiler Window across Monitors with different Scaling settings changes its Menu Bar for a moment
Dragging the Standalone Profiler Window across Monitors with different Scaling settings changes the Profiler's Menu Bar to the Editor's Menu Bar for a split second.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Profiler(Standalone Process)
3. Change the display monitor's scaling such that both have different scales say 100% and 125%
4. Drag the Profiler from one display monitor to another
Menu Bar flickers and changes to Editor's Menu Bar for a moment
Window moves and adjusts to the change in scale gracefully
Standalone Profiler was introduced in 2020.1.0a21
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)