Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Profiler doesn't automatically focus selected object when closing search
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Open the Profiler
4. Play the Scene
5. In the profiler hierarchy, search for "OverlapSphere" and select the object
6. Close/cancel the search
Expected result: Object continues to be selected and is automatically focused in the hierarchy
Actual result: Object continues to be selected but is not automatically focused in the hierarchy
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a14
Not reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0a1
Note: Can be worked around using the F key to focus manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy