Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Profiler Deserializer Thread is shown at top of Timeline view with no Thread name while generating Test Data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "profiler.zip"
2. Select Test Runner window
3. Double click any test under Profiler > Assembly-CSharp-Editor-testable.dll > ProfileWindowTests > SetSelectionFromLegacyPropertyPath
4. Change view mode from "Raw Hierarchy" to "Timeline"
Expected result: Top thread name is visible
Actual result: The name section of the top thread appears as blank
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 (Performance testing API 2.0.1-preview - 2.3.1-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (A lot of features either missing or not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform