Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Profiler Deserializer Thread is shown at top of Timeline view with no Thread name while generating Test Data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "profiler.zip"
2. Select Test Runner window
3. Double click any test under Profiler > Assembly-CSharp-Editor-testable.dll > ProfileWindowTests > SetSelectionFromLegacyPropertyPath
4. Change view mode from "Raw Hierarchy" to "Timeline"
Expected result: Top thread name is visible
Actual result: The name section of the top thread appears as blank
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 (Performance testing API 2.0.1-preview - 2.3.1-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (A lot of features either missing or not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project