Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Profiler Deserializer Thread is shown at top of Timeline view with no Thread name while generating Test Data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "profiler.zip"
2. Select Test Runner window
3. Double click any test under Profiler > Assembly-CSharp-Editor-testable.dll > ProfileWindowTests > SetSelectionFromLegacyPropertyPath
4. Change view mode from "Raw Hierarchy" to "Timeline"
Expected result: Top thread name is visible
Actual result: The name section of the top thread appears as blank
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 (Performance testing API 2.0.1-preview - 2.3.1-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (A lot of features either missing or not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None