Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Profiler Deserializer Thread is shown at top of Timeline view with no Thread name while generating Test Data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "profiler.zip"
2. Select Test Runner window
3. Double click any test under Profiler > Assembly-CSharp-Editor-testable.dll > ProfileWindowTests > SetSelectionFromLegacyPropertyPath
4. Change view mode from "Raw Hierarchy" to "Timeline"
Expected result: Top thread name is visible
Actual result: The name section of the top thread appears as blank
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 (Performance testing API 2.0.1-preview - 2.3.1-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (A lot of features either missing or not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1