Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Profiler Deserializer Thread is shown at top of Timeline view with no Thread name while generating Test Data
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "profiler.zip"
2. Select Test Runner window
3. Double click any test under Profiler > Assembly-CSharp-Editor-testable.dll > ProfileWindowTests > SetSelectionFromLegacyPropertyPath
4. Change view mode from "Raw Hierarchy" to "Timeline"
Expected result: Top thread name is visible
Actual result: The name section of the top thread appears as blank
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3 (Performance testing API 2.0.1-preview - 2.3.1-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (A lot of features either missing or not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)