Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected
ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler > Enter Play Mode.
3. Select Show Related Objects
4. Assign "Background Job.Worker 9" thread in Thread dropdown.
5. Assign back to "Main Thread".
ArgumentException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
NOTE: Please find the attached Stack trace.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right