Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected
ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler > Enter Play Mode.
3. Select Show Related Objects
4. Assign "Background Job.Worker 9" thread in Thread dropdown.
5. Assign back to "Main Thread".
ArgumentException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
NOTE: Please find the attached Stack trace.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts