Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected
ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler > Enter Play Mode.
3. Select Show Related Objects
4. Assign "Background Job.Worker 9" thread in Thread dropdown.
5. Assign back to "Main Thread".
ArgumentException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
NOTE: Please find the attached Stack trace.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface