Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected
ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler > Enter Play Mode.
3. Select Show Related Objects
4. Assign "Background Job.Worker 9" thread in Thread dropdown.
5. Assign back to "Main Thread".
ArgumentException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
NOTE: Please find the attached Stack trace.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs