Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected
ArgumentException error is thrown on assigning any thread when Show Related Object is selected.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler > Enter Play Mode.
3. Select Show Related Objects
4. Assign "Background Job.Worker 9" thread in Thread dropdown.
5. Assign back to "Main Thread".
ArgumentException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
NOTE: Please find the attached Stack trace.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window