Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Any dropdown list in Profiler Window doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Any dropdown list in Profiler Window like "Profiler Modules", "Target Selection", "Call Stacks" etc. doesn't expand the second time around until the mouse cursor is moved slightly. Occurring for Standalone Profiler as well.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules > Expand > Collapse > Expand (Don't move the mouse cursor)
Profiler Modules dropdown list doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Profiler Modules dropdown list should collapse and expand irrespective of the mouse cursor
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.0f6
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded