Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Any dropdown list in Profiler Window doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Any dropdown list in Profiler Window like "Profiler Modules", "Target Selection", "Call Stacks" etc. doesn't expand the second time around until the mouse cursor is moved slightly. Occurring for Standalone Profiler as well.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules > Expand > Collapse > Expand (Don't move the mouse cursor)
Profiler Modules dropdown list doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Profiler Modules dropdown list should collapse and expand irrespective of the mouse cursor
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.0f6
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine