Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Any dropdown list in Profiler Window doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Any dropdown list in Profiler Window like "Profiler Modules", "Target Selection", "Call Stacks" etc. doesn't expand the second time around until the mouse cursor is moved slightly. Occurring for Standalone Profiler as well.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules > Expand > Collapse > Expand (Don't move the mouse cursor)
Profiler Modules dropdown list doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Profiler Modules dropdown list should collapse and expand irrespective of the mouse cursor
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.0f6
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view