Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Any dropdown list in Profiler Window doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Any dropdown list in Profiler Window like "Profiler Modules", "Target Selection", "Call Stacks" etc. doesn't expand the second time around until the mouse cursor is moved slightly. Occurring for Standalone Profiler as well.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules > Expand > Collapse > Expand (Don't move the mouse cursor)
Profiler Modules dropdown list doesn't expand the second time once collapsed until the mouse cursor is moved
Profiler Modules dropdown list should collapse and expand irrespective of the mouse cursor
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0a23, 2019.3.0f6
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)