Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
Using Profile Analyzer v 0.4.0. The details regarding a marker in the "Top 10 markers window" don't match what I see in the calls list, the timings are different.
This is working as expected, but the feedback on the UI is very useful and indicates it could be improved. The Top 10 Marker bar shows the marker value on the median frame. This frame is the one with the median total frame time. The comparison graph shows the median of all the samples over all the frames. So these two may not match. If you switch to the single view there are two columns. 'Median' is the median value of the marker over all frames (same as the comparison view). 'At Median Frame' is the value of the marker on the 'median frame' with the median overall frame time. (same as seen in the top 10 view) If you click on the frame time graphs and choose "Select Median Frame" for both data sets, then the values will all match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets