Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
Using Profile Analyzer v 0.4.0. The details regarding a marker in the "Top 10 markers window" don't match what I see in the calls list, the timings are different.
0.5.0 has improved UI to make it clearer what differences appear between the marker table and the top 10.
The top 10 is for the frame with median of overall frame duration.
Each marker in the table shows the median value of the frame where that specific marker is at its median value (which can be a different frame to the top 10 section).
Tooltips now make this clearer.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window