Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue)
In the Profile Analyzer when looking at the histogram buckets for count values they look to be slightly out (or maybe it's rounding but not showing it clearly)
In the example below there are clearly over 10 frames rated 90 or higher but the histogram shows:
87 to 90 = 16
90 to 92 = 1
1. Open Profile Analyzer
2. Load attached pdata file
3. Mind the marker for 'UpdateRendererBoundingVolumes'
4. Set Marker Columns to 'Count Total'
5. Look in the Marker Summary section
6. Highlight the last histogram
7. Notice it shows 1 frame in 90 to 92
8. Notice in the top 10 there are over 10 frames rated 90 or higher
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset