Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue)
In the Profile Analyzer when looking at the histogram buckets for count values they look to be slightly out (or maybe it's rounding but not showing it clearly)
In the example below there are clearly over 10 frames rated 90 or higher but the histogram shows:
87 to 90 = 16
90 to 92 = 1
1. Open Profile Analyzer
2. Load attached pdata file
3. Mind the marker for 'UpdateRendererBoundingVolumes'
4. Set Marker Columns to 'Count Total'
5. Look in the Marker Summary section
6. Highlight the last histogram
7. Notice it shows 1 frame in 90 to 92
8. Notice in the top 10 there are over 10 frames rated 90 or higher
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button