Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue)
In the Profile Analyzer when looking at the histogram buckets for count values they look to be slightly out (or maybe it's rounding but not showing it clearly)
In the example below there are clearly over 10 frames rated 90 or higher but the histogram shows:
87 to 90 = 16
90 to 92 = 1
1. Open Profile Analyzer
2. Load attached pdata file
3. Mind the marker for 'UpdateRendererBoundingVolumes'
4. Set Marker Columns to 'Count Total'
5. Look in the Marker Summary section
6. Highlight the last histogram
7. Notice it shows 1 frame in 90 to 92
8. Notice in the top 10 there are over 10 frames rated 90 or higher
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody