Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue
Profile Analyer - Histogram buckets for count values look to be out (or maybe a rounding issue)
In the Profile Analyzer when looking at the histogram buckets for count values they look to be slightly out (or maybe it's rounding but not showing it clearly)
In the example below there are clearly over 10 frames rated 90 or higher but the histogram shows:
87 to 90 = 16
90 to 92 = 1
1. Open Profile Analyzer
2. Load attached pdata file
3. Mind the marker for 'UpdateRendererBoundingVolumes'
4. Set Marker Columns to 'Count Total'
5. Look in the Marker Summary section
6. Highlight the last histogram
7. Notice it shows 1 frame in 90 to 92
8. Notice in the top 10 there are over 10 frames rated 90 or higher
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object