Search Issue Tracker
[Skybox] Procedural Skybox Sun changes size when switching between Simple/HighQ
Procedural Skybox Sun changes size switching between Simple/HighQ
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached:
a. In Test scene select New Material
b. Switch 'Sun' between Simple and High Quality
---> Sun size changes quite heavily. Looks like the scale of change depends on the Sun Size param - for some value the change will be almost innoticeable. For some - it is more than obvious.
Expected: Size of the sun should stay about the same.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0
- [Linux] Crash on g_type_check_instance_cast after changing Editor layout, creating a new VR template or HDRP project