Search Issue Tracker
[ProBuilder] Errors thrown after undoing painting vertices of some shapes
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with ProBuilder asset package
2. Tools/ProBuilder/ProBuilder Window
3. New Shape -> Build Door
4. Vertex Colors -> Paint a few vertices of the door
5. Undo a few times
6. Observe the errors in the console:
"Mesh.colors is out of bounds. The supplied array needs to be the same size as the Mesh.vertices array.
Reproduced with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.3.0a1-c6c068127f2b
Note: Not reproducible with all shapes.
The vertex painter in ProBuilder is deprecated as of ProBuilder 4.0.0. It's functionality is superseded by Polybrush.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled