Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.0
Found in [Package]
[ProBuilder] Double-clicking a selection in a pop-up dialog while in Vertex/Edge/Face selection mode will select PB objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (PBSelectionProblem)
2. Make sure the ProBuilder window is open and Vertex/Edge/Face selection modes can be selected
3. Select the 'Plain Old Cube' GameObject and select Vertex, Edge or Face selection mode
4. Click on any field in the Inspector window that would cause a pop-up window to be opened(such as Material selection)
5. Move the window so that the material about to be selected is above the 'PB Object' GameObject
6. Double-click the material
Expected result: the selection does not change from 'Plain Old Cube' to 'PB Object'
Actual result: the selection changes from 'Plain Old Cube' to 'PB Object'
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with Unity versions: 2017.4.29f1(ProBuilder package not available)
Reproducible with package versions: 4.0.2, 4.0.5
Not reproducible with package versions: 3.0.9
Not reproducible on macOS
In some cases the object under the pop-up window doesn't get selected, but the cursor can be seen performing a quick drag-selection action, which deselects the first object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'