Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Problem with GatherCmp* methods HLSL->GLSL conversion
When using GatherCmp methods in compute shaders, it's being converted to textureGather method with hlslcc_zcmp_ prefix added to the sampler argument name, but sampler with this prefix remain undefined.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
A HLSLcc bug. Fix is incoming.