Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
Unity crashes when playing the scene with Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody
1) Open scene Procedural Testing
2) Play the game
Faults of crash:
Log says: 'Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody is no longer supported in Unity 5.
If you want to use a non-convex mesh either make the Rigidbody kinematic or remove the Rigidbody component. Scene hierarchy path "TestSphere", Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "Cube"'. By making the object's Rigidbody kinematic, game crashes no more.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors