Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Unity crashes when playing the scene with Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody
1) Open scene Procedural Testing
2) Play the game
Faults of crash:
Log says: 'Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody is no longer supported in Unity 5.
If you want to use a non-convex mesh either make the Rigidbody kinematic or remove the Rigidbody component. Scene hierarchy path "TestSphere", Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "Cube"'. By making the object's Rigidbody kinematic, game crashes no more.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles