Search Issue Tracker
Private variables look like they're editable when using the debug inspector and moving the mouse on them
1. Create a private variable in script
2. Open debug inspector
3. Mouse over the variable
Notice that the arrows to the side icon appears, suggesting that it's possible to edit the private variable from inspector, even though it isn't.
Reproduced on: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo