Search Issue Tracker
Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject B and show inspector/editor, move mouse over SceneView
4. Notice no log statements in the console
5. Select GameObject A, inspector, move mouse over SceneView
6. Notice log statements being logged
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a7
Expected: OnSceneGUI should get called for both class setups.
Actual: OnSceneGUI is only called when marked as protected or public.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager