Search Issue Tracker
Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject B and show inspector/editor, move mouse over SceneView
4. Notice no log statements in the console
5. Select GameObject A, inspector, move mouse over SceneView
6. Notice log statements being logged
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a7
Expected: OnSceneGUI should get called for both class setups.
Actual: OnSceneGUI is only called when marked as protected or public.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`