Search Issue Tracker
Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select GameObject B and show inspector/editor, move mouse over SceneView
4. Notice no log statements in the console
5. Select GameObject A, inspector, move mouse over SceneView
6. Notice log statements being logged
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a7
Expected: OnSceneGUI should get called for both class setups.
Actual: OnSceneGUI is only called when marked as protected or public.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails