Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Test.zip")
2. Click on the "Character" object and in Its Inspector Window observe that there are overrides to the prefab
3. While the "Character" object is selected open the Animation Window and click "Preview"
4. Check the objects overrides again
Expected result: there are no transform changes to any of the model's bones and no overrides are detected
Actual result: the transform for the "RigNeck" bone is changed from "5.836886e-08" to "5.960464e-08" and overrides are suggested for the main prefab
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Note: only reproduces with very small numbers, likely a rounding issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader