Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Test.zip")
2. Click on the "Character" object and in Its Inspector Window observe that there are overrides to the prefab
3. While the "Character" object is selected open the Animation Window and click "Preview"
4. Check the objects overrides again
Expected result: there are no transform changes to any of the model's bones and no overrides are detected
Actual result: the transform for the "RigNeck" bone is changed from "5.836886e-08" to "5.960464e-08" and overrides are suggested for the main prefab
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Note: only reproduces with very small numbers, likely a rounding issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset