Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Test.zip")
2. Click on the "Character" object and in Its Inspector Window observe that there are overrides to the prefab
3. While the "Character" object is selected open the Animation Window and click "Preview"
4. Check the objects overrides again
Expected result: there are no transform changes to any of the model's bones and no overrides are detected
Actual result: the transform for the "RigNeck" bone is changed from "5.836886e-08" to "5.960464e-08" and overrides are suggested for the main prefab
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Note: only reproduces with very small numbers, likely a rounding issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled