Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("Test.zip")
2. Click on the "Character" object and in Its Inspector Window observe that there are overrides to the prefab
3. While the "Character" object is selected open the Animation Window and click "Preview"
4. Check the objects overrides again
Expected result: there are no transform changes to any of the model's bones and no overrides are detected
Actual result: the transform for the "RigNeck" bone is changed from "5.836886e-08" to "5.960464e-08" and overrides are suggested for the main prefab
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.10f1
Note: only reproduces with very small numbers, likely a rounding issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode