Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
[Previewer] Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview
Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview, but does appear as expected when previewing the clip directly.
Both methods of previewing should consistently give the clip name in the previewer bar.
FBX_preview.png = previewer with FBX selected (inconsistent result)
Clip_preview.png = previewer with only one Clip selected (expected result)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour