Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
[Previewer] Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview
Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview, but does appear as expected when previewing the clip directly.
Both methods of previewing should consistently give the clip name in the previewer bar.
FBX_preview.png = previewer with FBX selected (inconsistent result)
Clip_preview.png = previewer with only one Clip selected (expected result)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements