Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Previewer] Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview
Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview, but does appear as expected when previewing the clip directly.
Both methods of previewing should consistently give the clip name in the previewer bar.
FBX_preview.png = previewer with FBX selected (inconsistent result)
Clip_preview.png = previewer with only one Clip selected (expected result)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled