Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
[Previewer] Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview
Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview, but does appear as expected when previewing the clip directly.
Both methods of previewing should consistently give the clip name in the previewer bar.
FBX_preview.png = previewer with FBX selected (inconsistent result)
Clip_preview.png = previewer with only one Clip selected (expected result)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper