Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
[Previewer] Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview
Clip "name" does not appear on FBX preview, but does appear as expected when previewing the clip directly.
Both methods of previewing should consistently give the clip name in the previewer bar.
FBX_preview.png = previewer with FBX selected (inconsistent result)
Clip_preview.png = previewer with only one Clip selected (expected result)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle