Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Preview window UV Layout fails to display the UVs of Curve Meshes
1. Open the project in case 1351353
2. In the Project window, expand the "Torus-7-4" Import Settings
3. Select the "default" Mesh
4. In the Preview window (docked at the bottom of the Inspector) change the Display Mode to "UV Layout"
Expected result: The layout of the Mesh's UV is displayed by yellow lines on top of the wireframe
Actual result: The layout of the Mesh's UV is not displayed (yellow lines are missing), only the wireframe is visible
Workaround: Convert the Curve to a Mesh and re-unwrap the UV before exporting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"