Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Preview of the tile doesn't move with the mouse cursor when panning around the scene
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new grid and a tilemap
- paint on the tilemap
- notice that the preview of the tile follows the mouse cursor when moving in the scene
- pan around the scene with the arrows on the keyboard and notice that the tile preview no longer follows the cursor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets