Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Preview of the tile doesn't move with the mouse cursor when panning around the scene
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new grid and a tilemap
- paint on the tilemap
- notice that the preview of the tile follows the mouse cursor when moving in the scene
- pan around the scene with the arrows on the keyboard and notice that the tile preview no longer follows the cursor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3