Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Preview of the prefab ignores Sprite Mask
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1111193_preview.zip"
2. Select "PreviewPrefab" prefab in the Project Window
3. Compare how it looks in the scene and in the PreviewPrefab Window
Expected result: Prefab looks the same in the scene compared to how it looks in the preview
Actual result: Prefab does not look the same in the scene compared to how it looks in the preview
Reproducible with - 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"