Search Issue Tracker
[Preview] Inspector does not update when changing an "DontSaveInEditor" object
1. Open attached project
2. Create new object from menu "BugReport" / "Create unsaved GameObject"
3. Move newly created object arround and observe that coordinates (or scale and rotation) do not update
4. Press "Add component" or force redraw inspector view in any other way and observe that the coordinates have been updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab