Search Issue Tracker
[Preview] Inspector does not update when changing an "DontSaveInEditor" object
1. Open attached project
2. Create new object from menu "BugReport" / "Create unsaved GameObject"
3. Move newly created object arround and observe that coordinates (or scale and rotation) do not update
4. Press "Add component" or force redraw inspector view in any other way and observe that the coordinates have been updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline