Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
1. Open the Project within the "case_1163371-CameraTypeIssue.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" and select "Main Camera" GameObject within Hierarchy
Expected result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Preview"
Actual result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Game"
Reproduces on: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version