Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
1. Open the Project within the "case_1163371-CameraTypeIssue.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" and select "Main Camera" GameObject within Hierarchy
Expected result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Preview"
Actual result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Game"
Reproduces on: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing