Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
1. Open the Project within the "case_1163371-CameraTypeIssue.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" and select "Main Camera" GameObject within Hierarchy
Expected result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Preview"
Actual result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Game"
Reproduces on: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback