Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
1. Open the Project within the "case_1163371-CameraTypeIssue.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" and select "Main Camera" GameObject within Hierarchy
Expected result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Preview"
Actual result: Preview Camera's CameraType is logged as "Game"
Reproduces on: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac