Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Presets: Selection of a Transform preset creates object in hierarchy
1. Save a Transform preset in your project
2. Select the Transform.preset asset from the project view
Look in the scene hierarchy, an empty entry is created the list
Select another object in the hierarchy
The name of the empty entry now displays "deleted gameobject" and is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"