Search Issue Tracker
[Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project
2. Go to 'Edit > Settings > Preset Manager'
-- Notice that entries are 'Missing'
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a2
This is a duplicate of issue #1087811[Templates] PresetManager pre-populated with preset slots which don't have references to their assets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled