Search Issue Tracker
[Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project
2. Go to 'Edit > Settings > Preset Manager'
-- Notice that entries are 'Missing'
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a2
This is a duplicate of issue #1087811[Templates] PresetManager pre-populated with preset slots which don't have references to their assets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect