Search Issue Tracker
[Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty project
2. Go to 'Edit > Settings > Preset Manager'
-- Notice that entries are 'Missing'
Reproduced on: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a2
This is a duplicate of issue #1087811[Templates] PresetManager pre-populated with preset slots which don't have references to their assets
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework