Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Presets: Need to Exclude MonoImporter and MonoScript class type
1. Click on any MonoBehavior script you may have in your project
2. In the Inspector, you'll see two sections which we can create a preset from
- The Importer itself where it would save any import settings, in this case, there is nothing to preset as there is no options exposed for mono script import
- The MonoScript itself where the content of the script will be preset and can be applied to any other script (which isn't good)
Therefore, these two class type should simply be excluded from the preset system so the user isn't able to create preset for those cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect