Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Presets: Need to Exclude MonoImporter and MonoScript class type
1. Click on any MonoBehavior script you may have in your project
2. In the Inspector, you'll see two sections which we can create a preset from
- The Importer itself where it would save any import settings, in this case, there is nothing to preset as there is no options exposed for mono script import
- The MonoScript itself where the content of the script will be preset and can be applied to any other script (which isn't good)
Therefore, these two class type should simply be excluded from the preset system so the user isn't able to create preset for those cases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position