Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Presets] Inconsistent behaviour of Preset.PropertyModifications when excluding/including properties
1. Open the attached project ("case_1229273-PresetPropertyModifications.zip")
2. Open Editor window via "Window -> PropertyModificationsWindow"
3. Drag the 'TransformPreset0' asset from the project window into the object field in PropertyModificationsWindow
4. Observe Preset.PropertyModifications returning an array of 14 elements
5. Exclude all properties for 'TransformPreset0' asset via the inspector context menu (three dots button to the right of asset name in the inspector)
6. Observe all property modifications returned are empty
7. Include all properties one by one via the 'TransformPreset0' in Inspector - Right-click "Position", "Rotation" and "Scale" and click "Include property"
8. Observe Preset.PropertyModifications returning an array of 24 elements
9. Include all properties for 'TransformPreset0' asset via inspector context menu "Include all properties".
10. Observe Preset.PropertyModifications returning an array of 14 elements while asset inspector looks the same
Expected result: Preset modification array length remains the same
Actual result: Manually including all the properties after they were excluded yields a preset with more elements in modification array(in this case 24)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
Couldn't test with: 2017.4 (presets not supported), 2018.4, 2019.3 (manual include/exclude of fields is not supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect