Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Presets] DefaultImporter type needs to be blacklisted
We should prevent the user to create a preset from a default importer... right now, there is a way for the user to create one from the UI (which is getting fixed by editor team https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1129078/) ... but it's also possible to create one through code which can lead to errors and instability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved