Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Presets] DefaultImporter type needs to be blacklisted
We should prevent the user to create a preset from a default importer... right now, there is a way for the user to create one from the UI (which is getting fixed by editor team https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1129078/) ... but it's also possible to create one through code which can lead to errors and instability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh