Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Presets] DefaultImporter type needs to be blacklisted
We should prevent the user to create a preset from a default importer... right now, there is a way for the user to create one from the UI (which is getting fixed by editor team https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1129078/) ... but it's also possible to create one through code which can lead to errors and instability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler