Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Presets] DefaultImporter type needs to be blacklisted
We should prevent the user to create a preset from a default importer... right now, there is a way for the user to create one from the UI (which is getting fixed by editor team https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1129078/) ... but it's also possible to create one through code which can lead to errors and instability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete