Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[Presets] DefaultImporter type needs to be blacklisted
We should prevent the user to create a preset from a default importer... right now, there is a way for the user to create one from the UI (which is getting fixed by editor team https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1129078/) ... but it's also possible to create one through code which can lead to errors and instability.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone