Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.1.2f1
Fixed in 2023.2.0a20
Presets: "Clear the current value" string is displayed in the "Inspector" section when it is really not needed
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a project
# Add 2D/3D game object
# Go to the "Inspector" tab
# Select any component
# Click on the preset icon
# Verify, that the "Select Preset" window opens
# Turn on the "Inspector" window
# Find the "Clear the current value" line in the "All" tab and select it
# Observe the "Inspector" window
Actual Result: "Clear the current value" string becomes visible in the Inspector window.
Expected Result: This string is not needed. The window was empty before the action and the window is vacant after the activity. It doesn't provide any value. The best case would be that the "Clear the current value" string wouldn't be displayed at the beginning in the "All" tab. And only when the preset is created and can be cleared, only in this case it becomes valid.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15, 2023.1.0b16,
Could not test with: 2022.2.19f1, 2021.3.24f1 (these versions have old UI).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()