Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.1.2f1
Fixed in 2023.2.0a20
Presets: "Clear the current value" string is displayed in the "Inspector" section when it is really not needed
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a project
# Add 2D/3D game object
# Go to the "Inspector" tab
# Select any component
# Click on the preset icon
# Verify, that the "Select Preset" window opens
# Turn on the "Inspector" window
# Find the "Clear the current value" line in the "All" tab and select it
# Observe the "Inspector" window
Actual Result: "Clear the current value" string becomes visible in the Inspector window.
Expected Result: This string is not needed. The window was empty before the action and the window is vacant after the activity. It doesn't provide any value. The best case would be that the "Clear the current value" string wouldn't be displayed at the beginning in the "All" tab. And only when the preset is created and can be cleared, only in this case it becomes valid.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15, 2023.1.0b16,
Could not test with: 2022.2.19f1, 2021.3.24f1 (these versions have old UI).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications