Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a5
[Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project view, select TextureImporter preset
3. In the Inspector window, right-click on the Filter Mode
Expected result: the context menu with Exclude Property option appears
Actual result: the context menu with Exclude Property option does not appear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.1.0b1
Note: With 2018.4 Stream, the menu does not appear when right-clicking on any of the properties
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (2021.2.X):
This will be fixed for 2021.3 instead.
Resolution Note (2021.1.X):
Confused this with 2022.1, sorry.
Resolution Note (2019.4.X):
2019.4 LTS has reached end-of-life. This port is cancelled.
Resolution Note (2018.4.X):
2018.4 is not supported anymore.