Search Issue Tracker
[Preset Manager] "Create Material preset" creates a new material instead of preset when clicked from cogwheel.
"Create Material preset" creates a new material instead of preset when clicked from cogwheel. Refer to the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy window > right-click > 3D Object > Cube.
3) Create a new material > Drag it to the cube in the hierarchy.
4) Click on the cogwheel on cube's material > Create material preset.
Actual result: New material is created instead of material preset.
Expected result: Material preset is created.
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.18f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts