Search Issue Tracker
[Preset Manager] "Create Material preset" creates a new material instead of preset when clicked from cogwheel.
"Create Material preset" creates a new material instead of preset when clicked from cogwheel. Refer to the attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Hierarchy window > right-click > 3D Object > Cube.
3) Create a new material > Drag it to the cube in the hierarchy.
4) Click on the cogwheel on cube's material > Create material preset.
Actual result: New material is created instead of material preset.
Expected result: Material preset is created.
Occurs on: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.18f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute