Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Preset] Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException
Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
4. Project view > SketchUpImporter > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array." is thrown.
Sketch selection dialog box appears.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation