Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException
Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
4. Project view > SketchUpImporter > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array." is thrown.
Sketch selection dialog box appears.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR