Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Preset] Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException
Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
4. Project view > SketchUpImporter > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array." is thrown.
Sketch selection dialog box appears.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene