Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Preset] Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException
Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
4. Project view > SketchUpImporter > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array." is thrown.
Sketch selection dialog box appears.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake