Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Preset] Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException
Clicking on "select nodes" of SketchUpImporter preset throws IndexOutOfRangeException.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
4. Project view > SketchUpImporter > Inspector > Select Nodes.
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array." is thrown.
Sketch selection dialog box appears.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2018.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version