Search Issue Tracker
Preprocessor directives aren't affected after switching platform to iOS if user doesn't reenter main Unity window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "TestUnityBug.zip" provided by the user
2. Extract and open the project
3. Go to build settings, make sure the build target is PC, MAC & Linux standalone
3.1. If it's not, switch platform to standalone, exit build settings and open them again
4. Switch platform to iOS
5. Build the project
6. Once the build finishes, observe the console
Expected result: console outputs lines
Actual result: console outputs lines
Workaround: after switching platform, click on the main Unity window, then then preprocessor directives change accordingly
Reproduced on: 5.4.4p3, 5.5.1p4
Not reproduced on: 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.