Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Prefab's overridden properties aren't transferred when copying it to another Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "CopyPasteBug.zip" project
2. In the Project window double-click on the "CopyFromMe" Prefab
3. In the Hierarchy select the "CopyMe" GameObject and press "ctrl+c"
4. In the Project window double-click on the PasteIntoMe Prefab
5. Click on the Hierarchy and press "ctrl+v"
Expected results: The copied GameObject has the Cube mesh attached to it
Actual results: The copied GameObject has no mesh
Reproducible with: 2020.3.5f1, 2020.3.10f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform