Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider even though changes are visible in Override window. Refer the attached video. The reason is that MeshColliderEditor is not using a PropertyField for cooking options, nor is it wrapping the property in BeginProperty/EndProperty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) GameObject > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag to Project folder to make a prefab
4) Select Plane > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.15f1.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field