Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider even though changes are visible in Override window. Refer the attached video. The reason is that MeshColliderEditor is not using a PropertyField for cooking options, nor is it wrapping the property in BeginProperty/EndProperty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) GameObject > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag to Project folder to make a prefab
4) Select Plane > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.15f1.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first