Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider even though changes are visible in Override window. Refer the attached video. The reason is that MeshColliderEditor is not using a PropertyField for cooking options, nor is it wrapping the property in BeginProperty/EndProperty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) GameObject > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag to Project folder to make a prefab
4) Select Plane > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.15f1.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open