Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider even though changes are visible in Override window. Refer the attached video. The reason is that MeshColliderEditor is not using a PropertyField for cooking options, nor is it wrapping the property in BeginProperty/EndProperty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) GameObject > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag to Project folder to make a prefab
4) Select Plane > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.15f1.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer