Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider even though changes are visible in Override window. Refer the attached video. The reason is that MeshColliderEditor is not using a PropertyField for cooking options, nor is it wrapping the property in BeginProperty/EndProperty.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) GameObject > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag to Project folder to make a prefab
4) Select Plane > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2018.4.15f1.
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual