Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0 (resolve)
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Visual Effects in prefabs always show as modified.
1. Create a VFX Assets
2. Make a prefab out of it
3. Drag the prefab in the scene.
4. Observe that the overrides always show it as being modified.
- No override discrepancy / apply all to be grayed out if no changes were made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments