Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0 (resolve)
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Visual Effects in prefabs always show as modified.
1. Create a VFX Assets
2. Make a prefab out of it
3. Drag the prefab in the scene.
4. Observe that the overrides always show it as being modified.
- No override discrepancy / apply all to be grayed out if no changes were made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform