Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Prefab] Undoing the break of prefab connection crashes Unity
1) Create new project
2) Create new empty game object in scene
3) Make a prefab out of it
4) Add RectTransform component to the object in scene (to break prefab connection)
5) Do an undo (ctrl+z) on adding component, get crash
Regression in between 5.3.2p3 -> 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform