Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
[Prefab] Undo skips prefab unparenting
To reproduce the bug please follow the steps
1. Create new project
2. Create new GameObject
3. Create new prefab for GameObject
4. Create new second GameObject
5. Set second GameObject as parent for prefab GameObject
I've attached sample screenshot after 5th step.
6. Hit Undo -> Only highlights parent GameObject
Seems like it skips unparenting.
7. Hit Undo -> Deletes both, parent and prefab GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager