Search Issue Tracker
Prefab mode does not show the selected prefab after leaving Play mode, Scene/Game windows visible, Entities package installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "EntityPrefab.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure that Scene window and Game window are visible (or use the default 2x3 layout)
3. Enter and leave Play mode
4. In Project window, open any prefab
Expected result: the respective prefab is opened, the prefab model is not black
Actual result: the selected prefab is not opened, instead only current scene is opened with all the models in black color
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.3.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0b4 (package manager errors)
Currently not reproducible with 2019.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`