Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Prefab is glitchy while editing in Prefab Mode when parent Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
1. Open the attached 'prefabmode_bug' project
2. Open the Assets/Prefabs/test.prefab
3. Try to resize and drag the prefab
Expected result: The prefab can be smoothly resized and dragged
Actual result: The prefab is glitchy
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.12f1
Note: the issue is not reproducible if the Canvas's Render Mode is set to 'Screen Space - Overlay' or 'World Space'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version