Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Prefab is childed when dragging the prefab from Project window to Hierarchy window between Scene tab and the first object
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1197793.zip' project
2. Drag the 'Cube' prefab from Project window to the Hierarchy window and release it between the 'Main Camera' and 'SampleScene'
Expected result: Cube prefab is placed before the Main Camera
Actual result: Cube prefab is childed by the Main Camera
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0b13, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces