Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Prefab Asset with orphan GameObject creates dummy root in Prefab Mode but shows only one child under it and spews errors
1. Drop attached Prefab into any project.
2. Instantiate Prefab and observe root HomeMenuPage.
3. Open Prefab in Prefab Mode and observe extra root inserted (also called HomeMenuPage), but only one child (the original HomeMenuPage) under it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy