Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Prefab Asset with orphan GameObject creates dummy root in Prefab Mode but shows only one child under it and spews errors
1. Drop attached Prefab into any project.
2. Instantiate Prefab and observe root HomeMenuPage.
3. Open Prefab in Prefab Mode and observe extra root inserted (also called HomeMenuPage), but only one child (the original HomeMenuPage) under it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar