Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Prefab Asset with orphan GameObject creates dummy root in Prefab Mode but shows only one child under it and spews errors
1. Drop attached Prefab into any project.
2. Instantiate Prefab and observe root HomeMenuPage.
3. Open Prefab in Prefab Mode and observe extra root inserted (also called HomeMenuPage), but only one child (the original HomeMenuPage) under it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled