Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Prefab Asset with orphan GameObject creates dummy root in Prefab Mode but shows only one child under it and spews errors
1. Drop attached Prefab into any project.
2. Instantiate Prefab and observe root HomeMenuPage.
3. Open Prefab in Prefab Mode and observe extra root inserted (also called HomeMenuPage), but only one child (the original HomeMenuPage) under it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time