Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Prefab Asset with orphan GameObject creates dummy root in Prefab Mode but shows only one child under it and spews errors
1. Drop attached Prefab into any project.
2. Instantiate Prefab and observe root HomeMenuPage.
3. Open Prefab in Prefab Mode and observe extra root inserted (also called HomeMenuPage), but only one child (the original HomeMenuPage) under it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true