Search Issue Tracker
Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when changes are made to Prefab Asset reference variable in a Script
1. Open the project inside of "case_1129930-TESTChangePrefab_Unity.zip"
2. Take a look at "2D Prefab" asset through Prefab Editor and pay attention to its colour
3. Open the "SampleScene" and Play it
4. Add "2D Prefab" to the canvas, notice that it is red
5. Open the Prefab Editor again
Expected: The Prefab Editor shows, that the "2D prefab" is red
Actual: The Prefab Editor shows, that the "2D prefab" is white
Reproduces on: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Prefab Asset restores to its former state if the Project is restarted, which is likely intended because the prefab is not marked as dirty
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"