Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Predictive text IME appears in wrong location when inputting non-English text
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (input-field-popup-bug)
2. Open the 'Main' scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Enter some non-English text into the Input Fields that would cause IME to appear(Chinese, Japanese)
Expected result: the IME appears next to the Input Field
Actual result: the IME appears to be majorly offset to the side
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Affects both standard Input Fields and TextMeshPro Input Fields
Affects both the Editor and the Build
In some cases, IME will not appear at all in the built player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Aug 19, 2021 08:41
I like this post
Nov 06, 2020 06:22
Do not ignore your mental and physical health and book an appointment for full body checkup today. Visit - artemishospitals.com
Dec 27, 2019 20:16
I have a strong passion and love for your presentation. It worth lots of votes.
Aug 14, 2019 05:29
Thanks for the Post. I also had the same issue but now it is resolved.
If you are looking for the Best PR agency then contact "The Pivotals" today.