Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Predictive text IME appears in wrong location when inputting non-English text
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (input-field-popup-bug)
2. Open the 'Main' scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Enter some non-English text into the Input Fields that would cause IME to appear(Chinese, Japanese)
Expected result: the IME appears next to the Input Field
Actual result: the IME appears to be majorly offset to the side
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Affects both standard Input Fields and TextMeshPro Input Fields
Affects both the Editor and the Build
In some cases, IME will not appear at all in the built player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string